Saturday, December 5, 2015

Blogging 2015 in Review - 4 da Love of Orchids

Taman Orkid in Kuching
There are two reasons for my interest in orchids.  One is its potential in landscaping and for this matter I find it very challenging to find the correct names of the orchids that I encounter.  All the photos of orchids in the blog are taken by me since 2010 and identified.  Secondly, I love to take photographs of orchids from an aesthetic viewpoint.  This blog - 4 da Love of Orchids have received  80,950 pageviews as to date of writing.  I am pleased with its universal appeal and it gives me much pleasure to share good photos with garden enthusiasts, photographers, lovers and bloggers of tropical orchids anywhere on the globe.  Looking forward for more lovely orchids in 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment