Thursday, December 3, 2015

Blogging 2015 in Review - Birding Sarawak

Yellow-vented Bulbul (Pyconotus goiavier)
Black hornbill - (Anthracocerous malayanus)
My birding for 2015 has been very interesting and intriguing to say the least.  I wish I am more free to check out other birding sites in Sarawak next year.  Of particular interest in my birding search are for the common urban or town birds of Sarawak and the birds that are sighted at the Kambatik Park, Bintulu. My lifer for 2015 are the Indigo Flycatcher, Black Hornbill and Blue-eared Kingfisher.  The total list of bird species that I have captured in pictures is 35 to date and are well-documented in my blog called my Birding Sarawak.  Please follow this link to see the full collection...>>> http://mybirdingsarawak.blogspot.my/  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment