Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Bintulu Sunset and my Camellia III (Malaysia Day article #11)


The Bintulu sunset has a special place in my heart.  It is nature's beauty so plain and affordable that has kept me enjoying nature's fleeting beauty, gradations of colours, the greatness of Allah's creation and mercy on us since I was a young boy and now at a ripe old age.  The Bintulu sunset forever inspires me in my creative endeavours whether it be in photography, poetry, painting or video production.  I love to see the Bintulu sunset in relation to rocks, the Ru trees, open sea, clouds, waves,  sand, ships and people.  What better way to express the emotions and feelings of love, hope and forgiveness  than in a song called 'Camellia III'  set in the beauty of the  Bintulu sunset?  I put myself this challenge in 2012 and produced a video which I shared in You Tube. It is a simple production with me singing on the guitar . The link is here ...>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJ8g3_ldlE .

The Bintulu sunset is a natural resource of great potential for tourism in Bintulu. Glad that I did something enjoyable to portray the Bintulu sunset through this simple video production.

Happy Malaysia Day Sarawak.


 (Note: This is Article #11 in a series to celebrate Malaysia's national day (Malaysia Day) - 16 Sept  annually)

No comments:

Post a Comment